Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Don went to the Masters!


It has been a very wet start to the month of May, however we will get rolling again soon.  This month we have The Players pick a player event on the 11th, there is a Couple’s tournament on the 19th which starts at 12:30, we have nine and dine at 3 PM on the 22nd, and Memorial Day Flag tournament on the 27th.  Remember the entire club is closed on Mondays beginning Monday, May 6th.  The greens did receive small tine aerification and top dressing last Monday, the 6th.  

I am really looking forward to attending my first PGA Tour Players tournament this week.  Ashley Byrd and I went to my first Masters tournament in Augusta and I am anticipating big fun again when experiencing The Players in Ponte Vedra.

I will be conducting junior golf clinics June 4-7, and July 16-19; contact the golf shop at 912-882-5575 for details.

See you around the O.C.!

Don Yrene, PGA
Head Golf Professional
The Club at Osprey Cove
912-673-9928

No comments:

Post a Comment