Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A Golf Update from Don



It has been a very busy beginning to the new year.  We had a WGA Quarterly, a month long women's and men's match play, the Sweetheart scramble, Men's member-member, WGA Osprey Cup, and many other events at the club.  

In April, we have the masters at Osprey Cove on the 12th & 13th, MGA East vs. West on April 20th & 21st, and the Ladies' Member-Member on the 27th & 28th.  We have had all kinds of weather conditions thus far, and I am really looking forward to some warmer Coastal Georgia temperatures!

 The course is looking great and the new G-Angle sand in all the bunkers is performing quite nicely.



 If you are looking for game improvement, feel free to schedule an instruction session or sessions.  I am usually available in the afternoons. Please call the Golf Shop at 882.5575.




My family of five and I are adjusting to life in the Southeast instead of natives and long time residents of the Southwest.  I have to remind myself to order non-sweet tea when I want to drink regular iced-tea! 

Look for a new blog entry from Head Golf Professional, Don Yrene the second Tuesday of every month!

No comments:

Post a Comment